Fruits That Enhance Hair Growth
Your hair forms an important part of your appearance and can either make or break your impression upon the other person. Hair needs proper care and nutrition to look beautiful and lustrous. Eating right is important to get the proper supplements of nutrition that will enhance hair growth and reduce hair fall. Below is a list of a few you can eat to keep hair fall at bay and get beautiful hair that you desire:
1. Strawberries: This fruit has many benefits. Strawberries are loaded with silica, integral to prevent baldness and improve hair growth. But strawberries are seasonal fruits and are best eaten between December and March.
2. Apples: An apple a day not only keeps the doctor away but also keeps hair fall away. It has soluble fiber, antioxidants and vitamins that help make the hair smooth. Apples, if taken regularly can greatly benefit hair health as well as overall health. Apple juice if applied to the scalp also prevents dandruff. It makes the hair shiny and acts as a conditioner.
3. Bananas: Bananas are loaded with potassium, magnesium, Vitamin B and fiber. It has everything that is required to enhance hair health. Eating bananas everyday ensures that your hair remains thick as it prevents hair fall. It also repairs the damaged skin on the scalp and gives amazing results if taken everyday.
4. Grapes: Grape seed oil is known for its hair loss prevention properties. Grapes are equally effective as they are filled with antioxidants, natural sugars, and vitamins and are high in water content. Grapes act as a cleanser as they clean out the system and a clean system means healthier hair.
5. Oranges and Lemons: These fruits are rich in vitamin C and are loaded with antioxidants. They are rich in magnesium and fiber. These fruits have many health benefits and promise to deliver amazing hair results. Lemon, if rubbed on the scalp can prevent dandruff. It also softens the scalp by removing dead and dry skin.
6. Avocado: Avocados are excellent when it comes to getting healthy hair. Avocados have high quantities of beta-carotene, vitamins B and C, all of which are essential for hair growth. It is also rich in vitamin E that ensures the cells get the oxygen that they need. Avocado paste can be applied to hair and it acts as an excellent conditioner.
7. Pumpkins: They contain beta-carotene that converts vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A produces oils that are essential for a healthy scalp as a dry scalp can result in itchiness and dandruff.
So, it is as easy as eating healthy food. These fruits will give you healthy hair that you desire, reduce hair fall and enhance the beauty of your hair.