Bingo Wings – Removing Upper Arm Fat Using Vaser Lipo Treatment
Many women are longing for toned arms that they won’t mind flaunting in the summer months. But in reality, they dread revealing their arms because of flabby fat on the underside of the upper arms. Upper arm fat can look unsightly and ruin the shape of the most fabulously dressed woman and ruin self-confidence at the same time.
This fat on the arms is given the nickname ‘Bingo wings’ and they are more likely found on people who are overweight or obese, and though dieting may help to reduce bingo wings, pockets of wobbly fat can still remain after weight loss. They are almost impossible to fully shift with ordinary exercise routines.
A person’s body shape and the places where they store fat is partly genetically predetermined but it also changes with age. Wherever the fat is, if you lose it, it will come off evenly over the body according to your body’s natural shape. If you are overweight and want to lose the upper arm fat, you will need to lose fat from all around the body as it’s impossible to target one area alone.
- Reducing the intake of calories from fat and sugar and upping the intake of nutritious foods like fruit, vegetables and protein will help you to look and feel your best. To lose excess fat but also keep muscle mass, eat lean protein foods like chicken and fish. Protein rich food in your diet will help to build and repair your muscles during and after exercise. It would be good to introduce oily fish into your diet as an extra source of protein, as the oils in the fish can help naturally improve the texture of your skin. The skin on the bingo wing area can become dimpled and the omega 3 oils in the fish can help to give it a smoother appearance. Also use skimmed milk and dairy products and snack on nuts and seeds.
- Drink more water, as water helps to flush out the toxins in the body which could be causing you to gain fat. Water will help slim down the arms, as it will help to keep you full between meals and because your metabolism speeds up, it will burn more fat. 8 glasses of water a day will play a vital role in how to get slimmer arms.
- You will need to embark on a fitness regime designed with enough aerobic activity to burn away the calories. The best exercises for bingo wings are the ones that combine aerobic and compound exercises. Swimming is one of the best activities as it offers a great balance of calorie burning and full body toning. Skipping rapidly burns calories whilst toning all areas of the body, particularly the arms. Boxing or Boxercising is an exercise that will tone your arms and the whole body whilst burning calories fast. Also walking, cycling, running, aerobics, trampolining and other similar exercises are all ideal.
- Body firming creams can also help. After applying cream to the upper arms, it dries and shrinks, pulling in the skin tighter for a healthier and younger appearance.
- This treatment is the selective removal of stubborn pockets of fat from various parts of the body to give a slimmer, toned and more defined body, not achievable by exercise or diet alone. The area treated with vaser lipo is given a local anaesthetic via very tiny incisions, then the ultrasound is delivered using thin Vaser probes, which break up and emulsify the fat. Tiny Vaser canulas remove the liquefied fat. The procedure can take between 2 – 3 hours.
Vaser Lipo breaks up fat with ultrasound energy, delivered by the Vaser probes. Vaser ultrasound energy dissolves the fat cells and simply bounces off other structures such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue, which are left undisturbed and giving great results. It is performed under local anaesthetic and if enough local anaesthesia is given, the experience is relatively pain-free. The results are immediate but there is minor swelling for about a week. As the swelling subsides the results continue to improve for up to six months as collagen grows and tightens the skin.