Penis Skin: Tips to Keep It Appealing
Women tend to pay a great deal of attention to skin care; men, not so much, although nowadays it is not so uncommon to see a man applying some moisturizing agents to the face, especially when the air is especially arid. Yet too few men are in the habit of paying careful attention to the state of their penis skin(Pskin) – usually until it’s too late and the skin has reached a dry or flaky state and obviously NEEDS attention. Incorporating PS care tips into one’s daily penis health routine can help keep Pskin looking smooth and appealing.
– Make it a year round habit. Many men think that Pskin care is a seasonal thing. Maybe they’ve noticed their skin gets dried out by cold winter air or that all the sweat from the summer heat impacts the skin’s appearance. In fact, skin care should be a year round routine; it may need to be stepped up or altered slightly when changes in the weather bring about changes in Pskin appearance, but it’s a habit a man should get into on a regular basis.
– Do a daily inspection. Every man should spend a few minutes each day doing a PS inspection. Conduct a visual inspection for any signs of dryness or flakiness, as well as for bumps, lumps, sores, etc. Be sure to inspect all over the shaft and head, including the underside. In addition to a visual inspection, a guy should physically feel all along his penis as well. It helps to have a hand mirror to get a good look at the condition of the skin on the underside of the penis. For those men whose spare tire has inflated a bit too much, the mirror can come in handy for overall inspection as well.
– Wash it every day. In most cases, the penis needs to be washed every day, as penis odor otherwise can become a problem. However, be sure to use very gentle soaps or cleansers to keep natural oils from PS from being depleting – and using warm rather than hot water for the same reason. If washing every day starts to negatively affect the Pskin, switch to every other day.
– Be careful with detergent. Just as harsh soaps can be bad for Pskin, so can detergents with harsh chemicals and bleaches. When washing underwear, athletic supporters, and trousers, use detergents which are formulated for mild skin.
– Wear sensible clothing. Yes, going commando can be fun and doing it every so often is unlikely to be a problem. But guys who ditch the underwear frequently are letting their delicate Pskin rub against rougher fabrics (denim, wool, etc.) than the soft cotton of a pair of briefs or some boxers. Similarly, be careful if tighty whiteys are too tight; they can constrict a bit of blood flow, which is not good for healthy Pskin.
– Protect the penis during sex. Penis skin(Pskin) that gets rubbed raw is Pskin that does not look appealing – so when masturbating, use plenty of lubrication. And also use lube if partner sex is too dry. (Wearing a condom is another way to help protect Pskin during sex, assuming one does not have a latex allergy.)
– Daily apply a penis health oil. One of the best tips for maintaining healthy PS is to daily apply a first rate penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil , which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Be sure to select an oil that contains both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) for maximum moisturization. In addition, an oil with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid can protect Pskin from the damages of oxidative stress.